One of the city’s top attractions is shopping. Dubai offers an incredible range of top brand names at cheaper prices due to the tax-free environment and tourists are drawn from around the world to this paradise of malls, souks, boutiques and modern department stores, selling everything from Paris fashions to Japanese electronics. Come experience the glitz and glamour of this beautiful city and shop to your heart’s content with Al Hussam!!!
DAY 01: Arrive Sharjah
Welcome to your Al Hussam “Dubai Shopping Festival Get 7 Nights Switzerland Free” tour. Your Al Hussam representative greets you at the meeting point at the exit after immigration and customs and transfers you comfortably to your hotel (check in after 1400 hours).The day is at leisure to check out the various bargains on your own. Overnight in Dubai.
DAY 02: In Dubai
The day is at leisure to check out the various bargains on your own. Today, you also have the option of going on the city tour of Dubai and enjoying a Dhow cruise on Dubai Creek along with some sumptuous dinner. Overnight in Dubai. Breakfast at the hotel.
DAY 03: In Dubai
The day is at leisure to check out the various bargains on your own. This evening, it is your chance (optional) to enjoy a thrilling roller coaster ride over the sand dunes along with delicious barbeque dinner while on the Desert Safari. Overnight in Dubai. Breakfast at the hotel.
DAY 04: In Dubai
The day is at leisure to check out the various bargains on your own. Overnight in Dubai. Breakfast at the hotel
DAY 05: Homeward Bound
Good times need never end! As you get ready for the airport and your flight back home, relive the high points of your Alhussam India “Dubai Shopping Festival” tour. We are confident you will join us again, sometime soon?
Breakfast at the hotel
- Cost of round trip economy class excursion airfare on Air Arabia valid for the duration of tour and includes meals on flight.
- Airport taxes, Govt. taxes on air tickets and Ok to board charges.
- Accommodation with breakfast at hotels mentioned or similar.
- Current normal Dubai Visa cost as on 20th August 2014.
- Return airport transfers from Sharjah to Dubai and back.
- Cost of your overseas travel insurance valid for the duration of the tour for passengers up to 70 years of age.
- 30 kilos Check-in baggage allowance and 10 kilos handbag weight allowance on flight.
- Optional & Add-On tours unless mentioned otherwise.
- Any increase in the airfare / taxes / routing charged by the airlines on air ticket (presently calculated on 20 August 2014)
- Any increase / surcharges on the tour cost / airline owing to High Season, Trade Fairs, Exhibitions, Conventions, Special Events etc.
- Porterage at hotels, apartments, airports and seaports, laundry, wines, mineral water, telephone charges, insurance and all items of personal nature, also food and drinks not forming part of the group menus.
- Anything not specifically mentioned in ‘What Your Tour Price Includes’ box.
- Govt GST Service tax 3.09% on gross bill, starting from 01 July 2012
- Cost of extension of validity or deviation of the air ticket
- Dubai tourism tax to be paid directly to the hotel before check out as below: On 3* Budget and 3* hotels: AED 10 per person per night
- Passport charges
- Baggage handling fee charged by the operating airline for the excess check-in baggage